Sunday, June 23, 2013

Rotisserie style slow cooked chicken

Ingredients: 
Sea salt
Fresh cracked pepper 
Emeril's steak rub
Paprika
Garlic powder
Minced onion powder
EVOO


I just sort of free poured here leaning towards our taste- we like a lot of garlic powder, pepper-- you get the drift, play with your spices here!!


I think I added too much EVOO, came out more like a sauce then a paste- no matter... Just scoop it all up & give your raw chicken a massage ;)


I'm trying the tin foil method to elevate the chicken ( allowing the fat to drip off instead of sitting in it )


My chicken is rubbed & ready to go in my slow cooker- I will leave it on low for 7- 8 hours (you can also cook it on high and it won't take as long... I just started it very early this morning so I have the time for the low and slow method.





No comments:

Post a Comment